G_T
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

G_T is a social gaming community spanning several different games. All ages and skill groups are welcome.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Custom Maps

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cpt Awesome
General of the Army
General of the Army
Cpt Awesome

Custom Maps Empty
PostSubject: Custom Maps   Custom Maps EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 9:06 pm

Far Cry 2 has one of the best map editors ever made so take advantage of it!

see my maps here

I'll also include a description of each one:
Sandyard: A small railroad service and repair station in the desert. Sandstorms often sweep the area, leaving the station half buried in sand. This map is recommended for small groups of 4 to 8 players.
Bocage: Inspired by the many small farms that became battlegrounds in WWII. This map is recommended for small groups of 4-8 players.
Warzone: An oil storage and drilling facility along a desert river. The area has been fortified against desert pirates and raiding parties. This map is recommended for medium groups of 6-12 players.
Pacific: A small scale version of Island Hopping in the Pacific theatre during WWII. This map is recommended for medium groups of 6-12 players.
Spire: Inspired by the tropical island lairs of the villains in James Bond movies. This map is recommended for large groups of 10-16 players.
Ambush: A road crosses a shallow river in the middle of an open plain. This map is recommended for medium groups of 6-12 players.
Normandy: The beaches of Normandy. This map is not really very good to play on but is recommended for large groups of 10-16 players.
Rohan: Edoras, the capital city of Rohan from the Lord of the Rings movies. This map is not really very good to play on but is recommended for medium groups of 6-12 players.
GT Race: A race course I made especially for the clan! It contains a Chinese Monastary, a giant stone golem, a sky-bridge, and more!! This map is recommended for 6 players.
Discovery: Two warring factions came across the same valuable discovery in the cannyons of West Africa. This map is recommended for large groups of 10-16 players.
Oasis: An old African village surrounds a small oasis in the savana. This map is recommended for medium groups of 6-12 players.

Post your maps here too!

Last edited by Cpt Awesome on Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:39 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://gtheadquarters.forumotion.com
FanglessCyclone
Private
Private
FanglessCyclone

Custom Maps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom Maps   Custom Maps EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 6:02 pm

Heres my first serious map.

Go easy please. Razz
Back to top Go down
UncagedTooth

UncagedTooth

Custom Maps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom Maps   Custom Maps EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 5:38 pm

well i had a go at mapmaking and its pretty awsome =D

here is the link >>>>These are my maps

Fishing Village
This is a tropical/jungle map and it is split into four main areas, the 3 islands and the floating fishing village. the islands are the main focus of the map and the little fishing village was something i added to spice the map up. it is for 8 - 12 players.

Hillside fort
This map is currently being made but will be finished soon hopefully =D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Custom Maps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom Maps   Custom Maps Empty

Back to top Go down

Custom Maps
Page 1 of 1